I’ve had a couple days off from the Muze, and I’ve done the following:
- Finished up the newsletter for bulk rate mailing! If you are so inclined, go here and click on July to read the newsletter (.pdf format).
- Watched three webinars (intro to digitization; vision, mission, and planning; website updating)
- Created a schematic detailing the “paths” on which we find ourselves (path to: vision, logo, virtual exhibit, website overhaul, and digitization)
- Started planning for my Trunk of Curiosities to go with my presentations…here it is:
- Started reading the StEPs workbook
- Did a price comparison on different items to share with the Board
- Getting the News You Can Use email ready to roll on August 1
- Sent out my weekly update late Sunday night (just about slipped my mind!)
In my downtime, I have been working on:
- DAR duties (finishing chapter yearbook, finishing plan for the year, creating a letter and first agenda, reviewing bylaws, creating an email to send out to create a bylaws committee)
- Reviewing the chapter master report
Every once in awhile, a thought will cross my mind…don’t forget ProGen39!! My mind, it is a’swirlin’!
For something non-work-related, I watched a couple BatDad videos on Facebook. 😀