My first calling at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I am the newest Family History Consultant at my Branch…it a blessing and an honor to be called to do this work.
It has been a busy month! I hosted a DAR Application Workshop, attended the district meeting for INDAR, and hosted a genealogy workshop. Wrote a family narrative for my final ProGen39 assignment. Kept up my work responsibilities. Kept up with my sons’ lives…work and school.
What my schedule looks like for September:
- Complete DAR Chapter Yearbook
- Send out letter to DAR Chapter members
- Host two Museum events
- Hold first DAR Chapter meeting of the 2019-20 year
- Attend last ProGen39 chat
- Prep for filming at Museum
- Prep for Legacy Gala
- Prep for INDAR presentation!