I need to make a decision that I’m dreading. Not sure if I want to go in 100% or just leave 50% intact. I’m just not seeing growth and feel that there needs to be a change. I need to explore some options.
In the meantime, I’m preparing my 3rd Year Blogiversary post! I know you were all anxiously awaiting that update! 😀